- Compound walking foot feed mechanism
- Large extra capacity bobbin
- 7" Post bed
- Includes assembled table and adjustable speed SmartServo-NP needle position motor
The Techsew 860 sews light to medium weight materials such as leather, vinyl, synthetics, canvas and various coated and laminated products.Common applications include the production of shoes, boots, wallets, belts, purses, as well as various other materials.The triple feed, compound walking foot feeding mechanism allows for the sewing of multiple layers of leather and bulky materials, and delivers the highest quality results.
The Techsew 860 is also available as a double needle machine (model 860-2).
- Compound walking foot feeding mechanism
- 800W Digital Techsew SmartServo-NP needle position motor
- High presser foot clearance - plenty of space to fit bulky and multi-layered materials beneath the roller foot
- Large extra-capacity bobbin
- Reverse feed lever
- Adjustable stitch length
- Easy drop-in bobbin system
- Includes complete table, SmartServo-NP motor, TS-28 LED lamp, thread stand, bobbin winder, adjustment tools, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Sewing Capacity: 3/8"
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8"
- Post-bed height: 7"
- Maximum stitch length: 7mm
- Maximum sewing speed: 2000 RPM
- Semi-automatic lubrication
- Needles: 135x17 #18 to #24
- Thread Sizes: #23 to #138
- Techsew SmartServo-NP Motor: 110V, 800W, 0 to 1800RPM, bright digital LED display, automatic needle up/needle down position