- Heavy duty compound walking foot feeding mechanism
- Sews up to 7/8" material thickness
- 16.5" Long Cylinder Bed
- SmartServo-NP needle position motor
- TLG laser guide
- Swing down roller edge guide
- Flatbed table attachment
- Stainless steel specialty presser foot set
- Includes assembled table and 1HP 800W SmartServo motor
The Techsew 5100 Special Edition is the ultimate sewing machine designed for sewing a wide range of leather products.
Light range leather work: Purses, handbags, pouches, wallets, notebook covers, vests
Medium range leather work: Belts, knife sheaths, scabbards, quivers, horse blankets
Heavy range leather work: Saddles, gun holsters, knife sheaths, harnesses, horse tack
Additionally it is also great for non-leather work applications such as tie down straps, boat/car covers, orthopaedics, thick paper binding, parachute harnesses, tarps, vinyl, canvas, synthetics, heavy webbing and more.
Techsew SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor
The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.
At 1HP and 800W, The SmartServo-NP will help your machine power through thick leather at any of the 16 adjustable speed settings. Additionally, a speed reducer is used in combination with the SmartServo-NP motor for added power and speed control. This system is ideal for beginner, intermediate and expert sewers as well.
Techsew TLG Laser Guide
This is a first on the market. The Techsew TLG Laser Guide provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle. No more grooving your leather before sewing - now you'll get a perfectly straight seam every time by sewing right along the laser guided line.
Swing Down Roller Guide
Our exclusive swing down roller guide will help guide the edge of your leather to deliver perfectly straight stitches. The swing down roller guide swings up and out of the way for when you want to turn your work or sew without it.
Flatbed Table Attachment
The flatbed table attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm of the machine, instantly converting it to a flatbed machine.
Stainless Steel Presser Feet
Our specialty presser feet are narrow for sewing into tight spaces and around edges. Plus they're stainlesss steel and smooth on the bottom so they won't leave marks on leather and soft materials.
TS-5 LED Stitch Light
The TS-5 LED Stitch Light will illuminate the sewing area, providing up to 10,000 hours of clear and bright light.
- Techsew Premium Bonded Nylon Thread
- Organ brand Diamond Point Needles
- Thread Lubrication Pot
- TS-28 LED Work Lamp
- Instruction manual
- Triple Feed - Walking Foot (needle feed + alternating presser feet + bottom feed)
- 1" Presser foot clearance
- Sews from 6oz all the way up to 7/8" thick
- 16.5" Cylinder bed
- Stainless steel presser feet
- Equipped with Techsew SmartServo-NP motor and speed reducer to sew at slow & controlled speeds - great for novice, intermediate and professional sewers
- Reverse stitch - for reinforcing stitches
- 12 inch heavy duty flywheel
- Reinforced steel pedestal style table with adjustable height (sew standing up or sitting down)
- Includes: Complete table with casters, SmartServo-NP motor, speed reducer,TS-28 LED lamp, TS-5 LED stitch light, TLG laser guide, swing down roller guide, flatbed table attachment, 3 pkgs of Organ diamond point needles,10 bobbins, thread lube pot, left toe foot, double toe foot, center foot, smooth blanket foot set, 1 lb. (16oz) cone of thread, oiler, instruction manual, repair tools, thread clipper.
- Stitch length adjustment up to 11mm (7/16")
- Uses thread sizes 69 to 415
- Uses needle sizes 18 to 27
- FREE setup & instructional DVD included
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes pre-threaded, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Needle sizes: 18 to 27
- Thread sizes: 69 to 415
- Presser foot clearance: 1"
- Sewing capacity: 6oz to 7/8" thick
- Cylinder bed length: 16.5"
- Maximum stitch length: 11mm
- Techsew SmartServo-NP motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V, 300 to 1800RPM, 16 speed settings with bright LED display, completely silent when idle and reduced noise during operation. The most POWERFUL servo motor in the industry.