- Compound walking-foot feeding mechanism - Sews up to 1/2" thick leather
- SmartServo-NP needle position motor
- TLG laser guide
- Swing down roller guide
- Flatbed table attachment
- Includes table & adjustable speed SmartServo-NP needle position motor
The Techsew 2750 PRO is designed for sewing wallets, purses, leather bags, chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, belts, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, sports equipment and much more.
The 2750 PRO features the latest in sewing technology, including the SmartServo-NP motor, TLG Laser Guide and more.
SmartServo-NP Needle Position Motor:
The Techsew SmartServo-NP is an automatic needle positioning motor which saves you tons of time and effort while sewing. This powerful and versatile motor will automatically lift the needle at the end of a seam, or automatically leave it in the bottom position. This will eliminate the need to constantly turn your handwheel to position your needle.
TLG Laser Guide:
The Techsew TLG Laser Guide provides a perfectly straight laser guided line directly in front of your needle. You'll get a perfectly straight seam every time by sewing right along the laser guided line.
Swing Down Roller Guide:
Our exclusive swing down roller guide will help guide the edge of your leather to deliver perfectly straight stitches. The swing down roller guide swings up and out of the way for when you want to turn your work or sew without it.
Flatbed Table Attachment:
The flatbed table attachment fits directly over the cylinder arm of the machine, instantly converting it to a flatbed machine.
Left toe zipper foot - for sewing close to the edge or around hardware
Large spool of Techsew premium bonded nylon thread
3 pkgs. of premium needles
TS-28 LED work lamp
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Japanese large capacity hook
- Includes the 800W 1HP Techsew SmartServo-NP Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #210
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 1/2" (13mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 9mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10"
- Cylinder Arm Diameter: 3"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2000SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
- Thread sizes: #45 to #210
- SmartServo-NP Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V