Techsew 2750 Cylinder Walking Foot Industrial Sewing Machine
- Orders for this product cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged.
- Orders for this product cannot be canceled after being processed.
- Compound walking-foot feeding mechanism
- Sews up to 3/8" thick leather
- 10" cylinder arm
- Large extra-capacity bobbin
- Includes table
- Adjustable speed SmartServo motor
The Techsew 2750 is designed for sewing leather goods such as wallets, bags, belts, chaps, jackets, vests, handbags, upholstery, saddlebags, boots as well as automobile and boat covers, sails, tents, awnings, luggage, footwear, sports equipment and much more.
- Compound walking-foot (alternating presser feet + needle feed + feed dog) to help feed thick & bulky materials
- Japanese large capacity hook
- Includes the Techsew SmartServo Motor for complete control at any stitching speed - great for novice, amateur or experienced sewers
- Drop-in bobbin case provides easy and convenient access to the bobbin
- Reverse Feed to reinforce stitching
- Safety Clutch prevents damage to the rotary hook
- Reinforced U-Table
- Uses needle type 135X17, sizes #18 to #24
- Allows for use of thread up to size #210
- Many types of feet available including: Piping feet, zipper feet and more.
- Includes complete table, motor, lamp, bobbin winder, needles, bobbins, tools, oiler, instruction manual
- Includes Limited Lifetime Warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your machine
- Machine comes inspected, oiled, adjusted and READY TO SEW
- Presser foot clearance: 5/8" (16mm)
- Sewing capacity: 3/8" (10mm)
- Maximum stitch length: 9mm
- Cylinder Bed Length: 10"
- Cylinder Arm Diameter: 3"
- Maximum sewing speed: 2000SPM
- Needle Sizes: #18 to #24
- Thread sizes: #45 to #210
- SmartServo Motor: 800W, 1HP, 110V
**PLEASE NOTE: Currently, we can only ship within Canada. We apologize for the inconvenience**